Labelling Technician - Full Time, Permanent Position
Salary: £Dependant upon skills and experience. This will be paid on a four weekly basis.
Posted on: 08/01/2018
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Head Office of CSL, Tankersley, Barnsley.
Labelling Technician - Full Time, Permanent Position.- Job ID 97
Company Shop is a fast-growing, multi-award-winning business that collaborates with retailers, manufacturers and brands to unlock the potential in surplus stock. Founded over 40 years ago, Company Shop is now the UK’s largest redistributor of surplus products, saving over 45 million units of good food from going to waste each year. It is also the pioneer of Community Shop, its social enterprise that gets surplus food to the people that need it most. Across Company Shop and Community Shop, the group champions a profit with purpose model, delivering fantastic social, environmental and economic value to members, colleagues and clients.
• Reporting to the Labelling Team leader
• Ensuring labels are produced to a high standard, and comply with Food Information Regulations, Company’s policies & procedures.
• Maintain an up to date label library and ensure all information is filed and stored correctly in an electronic database.
• Produce labels as required using information from product suppliers and in line with food labelling regulations.
• Good communication skills, allowing you to liaise with other departments, own team and Management.
• Undertake regular checks of produce placed in quarantine and complete any required actions for labelling of produce.
• Prepare and maintain records accurately, completely and timely on all three software platforms currently used at Company shop.
• Keeping records of materials required for the production of labels throughout the business.
• Ensuring all necessary paperwork is filled in correctly.
• Cleaning and maintaining the office equipment and room.
• Working safely & promoting a safe working environment for colleagues.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Computer literate.
• Excellent team working and communication skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
Company Shop, Tankersley, Barnsley
All training provided; membership to the Company Shop, which includes 2 x family membership passes and free 2 x death in service cover. Other benefits include discounted rates at the onsite café and the gym.
The hours will be discussed in more detail at interview. Hours of work will usually be between 6am and 8.30 pm, covering a period of 40hrs between Mondays to Saturday.
Dependant upon skills and experience. This will be paid on a four weekly basis..
Please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected] Alternatively please call 01226 747121 for an application form. Upon application, please quote Job ID 97. The closing date for applications is 22nd January 2018.