Purchase Invoice Administrator – Part Time, Permanent - Job ID 130
Salary: £Dependent upon skills and experience.
Posted on: 20/04/2018
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Company Shop, Tankersley, Barnsley
Purchase Invoice Administrator – Part Time, Permanent. - Job ID 130
Company Shop is a fast-growing, multi-award-winning business that collaborates with retailers, manufacturers and brands to unlock the potential in surplus stock. Founded over 40 years ago, Company Shop is now the UK’s largest redistributor of surplus products, saving over 45 million units of good food from going to waste each year. It is also the pioneer of Community Shop, its social enterprise that gets surplus food to the people that need it most. Across Company Shop and Community Shop, the group champions a profit with purpose model, delivering fantastic social, environmental and economic value to members, colleagues and clients.
The duties will include:
• Matching stock invoices to orders
• Investigating price/quantity discrepancies
• Inputting orders onto the Navision System
• Liaising with other departments as required
• Dealing with all departments, as and when required to ensure communication is timely.
• Previous experience of purchase ledger is desirable
• Must be highly accurate and numerical
• Ability to process a high volume of work in a timely and efficient manner
• A self motivated, proactive attitude to work
• Must have a flexible and enthusiastic approach to work.
• Must have strong IT skills, with particular reference to Excel.
• Experience of using accounts packages would be beneficial
• An excellent team player.
• Good time management & prioritising skills.
• Excellent Communicator
• Excellent organisation skills
Company Shop, Tankersley, Barnsley
All training provided; membership to the Company Shop, which includes 2 x family membership passes and free 2 x death in service cover. Other benefits include discounted rates at the onsite café and the gym.
30 hours per week, preferably over 5 days but we can be flexible for the right candidate
Dependent upon experience.
Please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected] Alternatively please call 01226 355172 for an application form. The closing date for applications is Friday 13 April 2018. Please quote Job ID 130 number in all applications.