Client Account Manager (Manufacturers)
Salary: £Dependent upon skills and experience.
Posted on: 12/06/2018
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Company Shop, Tankersley, Barnsley
Client Account Manager (Manufacturers) - Job ID 148
Company Shop is a fast-growing, multi-award-winning business that collaborates with retailers, manufacturers and brands to unlock the potential in surplus stock. Founded over 40 years ago, Company Shop is now the UK’s largest redistributor of surplus products, saving over 45 million units of good food from going to waste each year. It is also the pioneer of Community Shop, its social enterprise that gets surplus food to the people that need it most. Across Company Shop and Community Shop, the group champions a profit with purpose model, delivering fantastic social, environmental and economic value to members, colleagues and clients.
Key accountabilities will include:
• Relationship Lead on High Value client engagements
• Present the Company Shop and Community Shop story to clients both face to face and remotely
• Embed Client Management within CSL through internal communications
• Proactively deliver new clients via provision of exceptional service to existing and identification (in collaboration) of high value opportunities
• Ability to communicate the Environmental, Social and Financial Impact through assessment and Diagnostic Toolkit to your clients
• Development and delivery of robust reporting suite back to our clients
• Undertake regular site visits with clients to identify and uncover incremental surplus stock opportunities
• Development and upkeep of B2B communications
• Collaboration with BD and buying team to nurture “up and coming” and existing clients
• Collaboration with the wider Company Shop team (including marketing, members and operations) to ensure we are offering the best service to clients and best route for their surplus.
Key Performance indicators:
• Client Survey satisfaction scores
• Surplus opportunities passed to Business Development colleagues
• Increase in net sales revenue across key clients
• Build deep and wider relationships at senior levels within existing client base
• Become internal subject matter expert for your clients and colleagues
• Embed good practice within your client base to facilitate efficient processes in-house at Company Shop
• Increase in new donations to Community Shop from existing client base
Who we are looking for:
• Account Management experience with high value accounts clients
• Excellent IT skills, especially MS Office
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Good organization skills including high attention to details
• Ability to identify client needs and be able to address these in a professional manner
• Full UK driving license
Head Office of CSL, Tankersley, Barnsley.
Membership to the Staff Shop and eligibility to join the company pension plan which meets automatic enrolment. This also includes free 2 x death in service cover. Other benefits include discounted rates at the onsite café, and the onsite gym facilities.
Hours of work will be discussed at interview in further detail. This might include working some weekends, and some evenings. This is a total of 40 hours per week, but some overtime may be required to meet the business needs
Competitive and commensurate with skills and experience to include; (but not limited to) • Competitive Salary • Performance related bonus
Please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected] alternatively, please call 01226 355180 for an application form and/or further information. Please quote the job number 148 on all applications.